- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. of ground turmeric
- 4 tbsp. of grass-fed beef gelatin
- 10-15 drops of liquid stevia
- Pinch of black pepper
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- In a saucepan, put the turmeric, stevia and coconut milk
- Heat on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Check sweetness and adjust to taste.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle gelatin powder over warm liquid.
- Whisk vigorously for about 1 minute, ensuring gelatin powder is completely dissolved.
- Pour into a glass dish and refrigerate until gelatin is firm and you can cut it into small portions with a knife.