Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 12 slices
Serving Size: 1 slice
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup coconut oil (or butter), softened
1 cup sweetener
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups zucchini, shredded
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture.
- Fold in shredded zucchini and chopped nuts.
- Spread batter into prepared pan (I used an 8×4 silicone bread pan).
- Place pan in crock pot on a rack or on top of crumpled aluminum foil to raise it at least 1/2 inch from the bottom of the crock. (It’s best to raise the pan from the bottom of the crock if you can)
- Cover and cook on high for about 3 hours.
- Cool completely. Wrap in foil, refrigerate, and enjoy cold. (This bread is best served cold after being in the refrigerator)
Nutrition per slice: 174 calories, 15.7g fat, 247mg sodium, 13.8g carbs (includes erythritol), 2.9g fiber, 8g erythritol, 2.9g net carb (total minus fiber and erythritol), 5.0g protein