Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2-3 hours
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 15 oz. can tri-bean blend (pinto, kidney, and black)
- 1 15 oz. can great northern beans
- 1 15 oz. can stewed tomatoes, diced NO added sugar
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce NO added sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Greek yogurt
- Crumble ground turkey into a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until almost browned.
2. Add onions and garlic and continue cooking until meat is browned and onions are tender.
3. Transfer meat to a slow cooker, add the rest of the ingredients, stir, and cook on high for 2-3 hours.
4. Serve topped with a dollop of Greek yogurt and fresh avocado.